About the Foundation
The Foundation to Overcome the Consequences of the Vasylkiv Tragedy is a non-governmental organization, which has been protecting the rights of victims of a large-scale man-made disaster caused by explosion at the tank farm near the village of Kriachky, Kyiv region, which began on June 8, 2015.
The Foundation has been defending and protecting the interests of over 3,059 persons for three years. The team of leading lawyers, psychologists and social activists is struggling consistently for fair compensation to the victims of Vasylkiv tragedy.
The Foundation to Overcome the Consequences of the Vasylkiv Tragedy pursues specific objectives:
- bring together the victims of the Vasylkiv tragedy consequences
- create a registry of victims
- provide legal assistance in protection of violated rights and freedoms
- determine the real extent of the disaster, as well as the scope of damage and harm
- achieve fair moral and material compensation from the culprits of fire.